Many of you want to use the iMessage on Windows PC. Filled with many features like P2P money transfer, the huge collection of emojis, GIF, digital touch and superior encryption, iMessage is certainly one of the best apps for messaging. Sadly, it’s only available on iDevices. But nothing is impossible in this world my friend. I’ve got some tricks which you can follow to use iMessage on your Windows 10, 8 or 7 PC.
- 1 How to Use iMessage on PC
- 2 [Bonus] Access iMessages on your Android Phone
- 3 Final Verdict
How to Use iMessage on PC
There are many ways or tricks by which you can use Apple’s message client iMessage on PC.
- Jailbreak your iPhone
- Use Chrome Remote Desktop
- Use a Free Emulator
- Access iMessage History on Windows Computer (iOS 12 Supported)
1. Jailbreak your iPhone (Not Recommended)
This one is a bit complicated but it is useful.
You will have to jailbreak your Apple device by installing an app called Cydia. Cydia is a directory of applications that become usable after you jail brake your iOS device.
You will need to spend $4 to get an app called Remote Messages in Cydia and set up a web based interface. You’ll connect to this web based interface using your iPhone’s IP address.
The steps may sound a bit complicated and the software might not be in working condition for the latest iOS version – iOS 12, the app will explain everything to you and it will become easy for a lot of users to remotely access iMessage from a computer.
2. Use Chrome Remote Desktop
Another trick to use iMessage on PC is by using Chrome Remote Desktop. Here are the steps;
- You need to have a Mac with iMessage and a PC with Windows.
- Install Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both your Mac and Windows PC.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac.
- Once it downloaded, install the same on your Mac.
- Use the code to connect both the computers.
3. Use a Free Emulator
Most modern computers are powerful enough that they can emulate other operating systems on a previously running operating system, including Apple’s iOS. iPadian being one of the most popular iOS emulator for Windows. Download it from its official website.
iMessage doesn’t come originally for Windows Operating System. But this emulator will do the trick. It will trick your dmg file into running on your Windows PC just like it runs on any other iOS device. Follow the steps given below to know how to use iMessage on PC.
- Go to ipadian2.com and download the free iPad emulator from there.
- Install the file with extension .exe on your computer.
- Run it.
- Complete the installation by accepting the terms and conditions.
- After successful completion, launch iPadian on your computer.
- Search for iMessage in the search box.
- Download the Apple messenger app and launch it.Now you can access iMessage on your windows computer!
List of some iOS emulators that you can use to run iMessage on PC.
- Mobione Studio
- iPhone simulator
4. Get Access to iMessage History on Computer
There are many easy ways to view your iMessage history on a computer, and one of them is to using Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery. This software allows you to freely view all your iMessage logs on your iPhone or iPad, and it can also help you in recovering lost or deleted iMessage from any of your iOS devices.
iMyFone D-Port Data Exporter
It is a 3rd party software that can transfer both textual and media content, such as messages, photos, videos and audio in conversations from your iPhone to your computer. And allows you to preview data before you transfer it so that you can choose whether you really need it or not. It can also view and export iTunes/iCloud backup which was unreadable for you previously.
- Download it and install on your Windows computer.
- Launch it.
- Open “Export from iOS Device” tab, click “Start” and choose the file types that you need to export. and click on “Next”.
- iMyFone D-Port will ask you to connect your iOS device to the computer and just follow the on screen instruction.
- Connect your device to the computer and click the “Scan” button. The software will now scan your device.
- It will take some time depending on the storage size of your iOS device and the amount of data inside.
- After scan completion, the iMessages on the device will be displayed.
- You have the provision to check the files by clicking on them individually and choosing the desired files.
- Click on the “Export” button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will open and it will ask you to locate where you want to store the iMessages on your computer.
5. iMessage for Windows Using Bluestacks
To install iMessage on PC, you need to to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your windows computer from the given link.
- Complete the installation process by following the onscreen instructions just like any other windows application.
- Go to the search bar and search for iMessage there.
- Download the iMessage app from there and set it up.
Your iMessage service is now ready to be used on your windows computer though not directly but yes it can be used now.
[Bonus] Access iMessages on your Android Phone
Android users can’t access the iMessages in their phone this is purely a myth.If you want the access of iMessages on your Android devices, you just need to download and launch iMessage app on Google Play Store ( Apple released this app for android). You need to login with your Apple ID to sync all your messages from iMessages directly from the internet. You can also use the iMessage Android app to send text messages directly from your phone.
These were some ways by which you can use iMessage on Windows computer. By following them correctly you will surely be able to use iMessage. But don’t get disappointed if something bad happens and you are not able to run it. There are many other good messaging clients in the market. You can use them too.